Wednesday 25 May 2011

ASSESSMENT

Our first assessment day went well.  Found that my technical skills are good (even though i had to miss so many Premier and AEffects classes last term).  My creativity concepts need work, I know this but it is difficult because my 'art tastes' are very different to Davids.  I like to be able to see the image clearly but am learning to just go with it, and layer images even if i don't like the final look, i'm still learning the process which will be useful in the future.

David can we do some of our 'own' projects in the final term, based on what we've learnt this year???

1 comment:

  1. I think it is important to understand the conceptual and technical resolution is quite seperate to personal taste. There are many excellent results that receive "HD" that have little to do with what one likes or dislikes, rather whether "IT WORKS". So it an exercise of developing some objectivity. Assignments in Semester two are always broad enough to accommodate individual exploration and expression, which is for the most part, the whole point. :) D

    ReplyDelete